- About Breast Cancer
- Community Impact
- Get Involved
Understand Your Risks
Breast cancer patients are among the most vulnerable to COVID-19. Learn about coronavirus and your risks.
Mammography Screening Recommendations
- To minimize exposure to COVID-19, Susan G. Komen suggests healthy women of average breast cancer risk who do not have signs of breast cancer delay their annual mammogram. At the same time, it’s just as important to know your normal and understand the warning signs of breast cancer to contact a doctor if you see changes.
- Learn more about Komen’s recommendations and knowing your normal.
Reduce and Manage Stress
Undue stress may be experienced by anyone during this pandemic, especially by those more vulnerable to COVID-19. Learn how to reduce and manage stress.
Latest COVID-19 and Breast Cancer Update
Komen will provide the latest news, updates, and recommendations via the Komen Blog.
Event Schedule Updates
Many of our 2020 Komen Memorial events are being rescheduled.
- Bloomington/Normal MORE THAN PINK Walk ~ September 12th
- Circle of Promise Breast Cancer Survivor, Caregiver, & Friends Breakfast ~September 19th
- Brats for the Cure ~ May 1st & 2nd
- Peoria PRAY for the CURE ~ October 1st
- Peoria MORE THAN PINK Walk ~ October 3rd
- Springfield MORE THAN PINK Walk ~ October 17th